Coco

Coco
Photo By. ProELLEments

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dear Readers...

Since July, I've Been Blogging. Giving The World A Chance To See & Hear Me. For Years, I've Been Locked Inside An Unknown Place. Locked Inside Of Low Self Esteem, Rejection, & Lost Identity. Tomorrow December 22nd, Is My Birthday. For My Birthday...I Wanted To Give Myself The Best Gift. This Blog Is My Gift To Myself. It's Everything How I Feel, Everything I Never Said, & Everything I Wanted To Create. It's Basically My Journey After Self Discovery. Be Inspired. I Hope You Enjoy My Art As Much As I Do.                                                                                                                         
I Am...Yours :)
                                                                                                                                               Coco                                                                                                         

1 comment: