Coco

Coco
Photo By. ProELLEments

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dying, Hungry, & Thirsty

I Get So Caught Up Everyday...Trying To Keep It All Together. I Never Want To Make The Same Mistakes & I Don't Want This Pain To Last Forever. I Turn On The News Everyday & All Of The Violence Is In My Face. Feels Like My City Is Passing Away. When Will It Get Better???

I Don't Wanna Hear About No More People Dying. I'm Tired Of The Mothers Crying, The News Reports, & Innocent Dying. When Are We Gonna Come Together & Stand Up For Right??? We Have To Fight...Fight For Our Lives.

There Are So Many Children In My Community Starving. Parents Are Barely Making It & The Economy Is Getting Weak. The Children In Africa Cry Themselves To Sleep. How Can We Sit Here & Not Do Anything??? My Heart Is Hurting So Much For The Children...I Wish I Could Take It Away. But I Have To Know That Things Will Get Better...One Day.

I'm Tired Of My Children Crying Themselves To Sleep Because Their Not Happy & Have No Food To Eat. Lord Please Don't Let Your Children Die This Way. It's Gonna Get Better. One Day.

My People Searching In The Darkness For A Piece Of Them. Getting Caught Up In Wrong & Looking In The Wrong Places For Someone To Love Them. Humans Are Thirsty For Love & Killing Themselves With Lust & Finding Comfort In Drugs. If Only They Knew That Those Voids Would Be Fulfilled If They Wrapped Themselves Up In You.............

1 comment: