Coco

Coco
Photo By. ProELLEments

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's A Sign

There Was A Time Over The Summer When I Knew A Lot Of Happiness...So Happy...That Everything Made Sense. Woke Up To The City & Went To Sleep At The Beach. Life Was So Sweet & When I Woke...I Woke Up To Candy & Chocolate Ice Cream. But There Come Sleepless Nights & Sounds Of Thunder. Your In A Box Where No-One Can See, Touch, Or Hear You. What Is This Called??? When Your Insight Is No-Longer In Sight & You Start To Lose Insight To What's Important To You. I Found Myself Entertaining The Idea Of Settling For A Regular Job & Doing Mediocre Work. Those Dreams That You Once Dreamed About As A Child (Chocolate Ice Cream) Are Now Sour. I Been In That Situation When I Didn't Push Coco To Work Harder, Get Up Early, & Make A Difference. That Was The Most Dangerous Place That My Mind Decided To Rest In. Lost & Not Understanding The Seasons Of My Life.

One Morning...It Hit Me As Clear As Day. On The Phone Talking To A Role Model Figure Name, Sherhara. 

Finally I Understand It.
God Asked Me..."What Are You Doing With The Gifts I Gave You???"

Let's Just Say...I'm Busy Now.

I Encourage All, Go Back To That Place Where You Once Had Dreams & Visions. No-Longer Letting Situations & Reality Distract Or Stress Your Propose. Our Parents Gave Us Life & Regardless To What They Did Or Didn't Do In Our Life...It's Up To Us To Make Something Of It. Times A Wasting. In Order To Get To A Certain Place In Your Life, You Have To Do Things You Never Done. If That Dream Requires Less Hours Of Sleep, A Little More Money, Or Patience...JUST DO IT!!

1 comment: